Our mission is to prevent and cure diabetes and to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes.
We lead the fight against the deadly consequences of diabetes and fight for those affected—by diabetes.
- We fund research to prevent, cure and manage diabetes.
- We deliver services to hundreds of communities.
- We provide objective and credible information.
- We give voice to those denied their rights because of diabetes.
Welcome to the new Canadian social network and online resource for families and people living with diabetes. Join to find information from leading diabetes healthcare professionals and connect with others to share experiences.
(in French only)
La mission de Diabète Québec est d'informer, sensibiliser et prévenir le diabète en offrant des services de formation, en favorisant la recherche et en protégeant les droits des individus.
Enjoy great tastes, fun times and a lifetime of good health through daily healthy eating choices where you live, work, learn, and play.
- Controlling chemical and microbiological contaminants in foods.
- Nutrition and healthy eating, including Canada's Food Guide.
- Assuring the safety of novel foods (including genetically modified foods), and food additives.
- Nutrition labelling.
- Food consumption and nutrient intake.
- Veterinary drugs and food-producing animals.
(in French only)
Le site PasseportSanté.net offre au grand public de l'information pratique, fiable, objective et indépendante sur la prévention de la maladie et l'acquisition de saines habitudes de vie.
- print your recipe analysis
- put it in your own recipe binder
- store your recipe in your personal "recipe box" on the Dietitians of Canada - Recipe Analyzer website. How cool is that!
Meter / Insulin Companies
Food & Nutrition
EatRight Ontario wants to help you improve your health and quality of life through healthy eating. This service provides easy-to-use nutrition information to help you make healthier food choices.
Registered Dietitians provide EatRight Ontario visitors with feature articles on food and nutrition, meal planning advice, healthy eating tips and recipes. We cover a wide range of interesting topics that are updated on a regular basis. Topics include Family Nutrition, Healthy Eating, Healthy Weights, Seniors Nutrition and Disease Prevention.
EatRight Ontario allows you to ask nutrition-related questions and receive feedback by phone or email from a Registered Dietitian. Nutrition tools and links offer many additional resources to support you in developing healthy eating habits for you and your family.
Links to other sites are provided as a reference to assist you in identifying and locating other Internet resources that may be of interest. Please remember that Internet resources are no substitute for the advice of a qualified health care practitioner. We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information contained in other sites, nor do we endorse the viewpoints expressed in other sites.